Additional Information - TD Wealth Private Investment Counsel (PIC)
TD Wealth Private Investment Counsel (PIC) is a leading professional investment management offering managing over $26 Billion in assets (as at Dec 2016). We offer multiple styles of equity and fixed income management and build custom investment portfolios for individuals, corporations and charitable organizations who are seeking:
A leading professional investment management offering, PIC features include:
• Access to portfolio managers and their teams who work with a select number of affluent Canadians, helping them grow, protect and transfer their wealth
• Active investment management through a discretionary investment management approach
• TD Asset Management Inc. working behind the scenes to provide the same level of investment analysis and risk management available to large institutions, pension plans and foundations
• Access to Epoch Investment Partners, Inc.’s global investment approach which seeks to uncover opportunities that others may miss
• An investment approach for affluent investors based on responsible growth over speculation
Our boutique investment offering is supported by the same high calibre investment methods and rigour used by TD Asset Management with its institutional clients such as pension funds and foundations.
TD Asset Management
TD Asset Management believes that clients' investment needs are best served by progressive solutions that seek to deliver optimal risk-adjusted outcomes. Increasingly, these solutions are moving beyond the conventional asset-only focus into liability-based approaches employing traditional, alternative and structured investments. To facilitate this, the firm continues to develop its passive, quantitative and fundamental active skills. Clients can segregate and customize their portfolios, or access these skills and resources through pooled and mutual funds that can offer significant benefits in terms of economies, governance and ease of administration.
A responsibility to every PIC client – what does that mean for you?
We act as responsible stewards of your wealth
We are bound by the principles and guidelines set out in your Investment Policy Statement, a document created with your input and tailored to your needs.
We are supported by the considerable expertise and risk management resources of TD Asset Management.
Investment Policy Statement
A written agreement that takes into account your specific needs and sets out how we will work with you, including ongoing communication, types of investments and reporting.
Our service commitments - as our client you can expect:
• Ongoing discovery (always acting in your best interest)
• Timely reporting
• Comprehensive portfolio reviews tailored to you
• A transparent approach to fees
• A lead advisor supported by a financial team focused on achieving your goals and simplifying your life
What We Believe
Our clients' needs and goals are deeply personal. The investment and wealth plan that will help them achieve those goals must be as distinct as they are. We are uniquely equipped to provide tailored advice to help build the future they want—and we can only do that by truly understanding what matters most to them.
For more information on the benefits of working with a Portfolio Manager, please follow this link to the Portfolio Management Association of Canada website: